Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank Goodness for Sun

So I am so stoked about the weather finally turning around from icky, depressed clouds to the (somewhat) warmth of the sun. This has been such a bleak winter and it is so nice to break out the flip flops. It's been kinda an emotional winter, what with breaking the engagement, going back and forth between other guys and Matt finally to realize how much Matt does mean to me and to be with him again. Unfortunately though, I am at my mom's house, aka Gitmo. But that will change eventually. I can't wait to go to PA school in August. It would be nice if my family could possibly stop trying to make me feel like a failure for five minutes. Only in my family are you a loser if you don't get into grad school until you are 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment