Thursday, March 18, 2010

Honesty is not always the best policy

One of the biggest resentments I have right now is towards my work. They knew that I had been accepted to PA school and assured me, over and over, that it would be okay and my promotion was not going to be taken away from me. Alas this was a fallacy since as soon as the "real" one in power found out, it was yanked. Just like, poof!, it was gone. The ironic thing is that I have better people skills and work ethic than either of the two remaining DSs. I'm sure that the one lied about going to grad school since all of a sudden she is leaving, and the other is constantly looking for shortcuts as well as making ual remarks. All I can do with this is pray for them and the company in general, as well as work on being willing to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment